- If you are late by 20 minutes or more, unfortunately your appointment will have to be cancelled and rescheduled. If you know ahead of time that you are going to be late, please call to see if your appointment can still be accommodated.
- 24 hours notice or more is required for all appointment cancellations. Late cancellations or no-show appointments will be charged a fee of $25.
From free shipping!
Looks like you haven’t added anything into your cart yet.
Organic Spray Tan
Enjoy a healthy glow all year with our organic spray tan. The tanning solution we use at Radford is alcohol-free, paraben-free and odor free. This solution out performs other brands of tanning solutions with superior colour, long lasting results, and great fading characteristics while at the same time moisturizing the skin which leaves you looking and feeling beautiful. It lasts between 7 to 10 days using recommended home care coconut cream for longer lasting results.
1 SESSION 75
5 SESSIONS 300
Before your tan...
- Shower and exfoliate 24 hours before tanning with an oil free product, we recommend Super Fine Body Polish
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving) should be done at least 24 hours prior to tanning
- Avoid moisturizing for 24 hours prior to tanning as even after showering residue can remain on the skin
- On the day of your tan don’t wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions
- Results will vary depending on the individual, pale skin will not be the same colour after tanning as dark / sallow skin
- Chlorine, perfume, deodorant, products containing essential oils, dehydration and skin health can all affect your tan result
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Remember the instant tan colour you see is only a guiding bronzer, your tan will develop within 6 - 8 hours
- Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6 - 8 hours
- Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products over the developing tan
- Avoid activities that make you perspire for 6 - 8 hours after the tan is applied
- Avoid water contact for 6 – 8 hours after tan is applied
- To allow maximum DHA development, wait 6 - 12 hours before showering
-Medium / Dark skin: 6 - 8 hours
- Shower with warm water, once the water runs clear, use a shower gel containing no essential oils and pat the skin dry
- Avoid using skincare products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they will strip your tan
- Do not wax / shave for 24 hours as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too!
- Moisturize twice daily