Clear, brighter skin is here. Based on the world's leading light therapy technology, LED Mask is an FDA-cleared flexible, portable, affordable at-home use device that uses four different light emitting diodes (LED) to reduce or eliminate mild to moderate acne and reduce the appearance of redness, inflammation, fine lines and pigmentation in the skin. Radford's first LED Mask illustrations are in collaboration with local Toronto illustrator, Lauren Pearson.
Intended Use of 4 Lights:
Red light: Promotes and improves blood circulation, anti-inflammatory, detumescence, analgesic and diminishes pigmentation. It is suitable for all kinds of skin.
Blue light: Inhibits excessive oil secretion, balances oil, and effectively sterilize
the skin. It is suitable for oily skin and acne skin.
Infrared light: Increasing skin moisture level and improving skin roughness.
Mixed light: Gathers a variety of light, sterilizes the skin, relieves the
inflammatory and delays aging. It is suitable for all kinds of skin.
- Reduces inflammation + redness in the skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- Clinically proven to reduce + eliminate acne
- Clinically proven to stimulate collagen production
1. Red light mode: wavelength 620nm
2. Blue light mode: wavelength 460nm
3. Infrared light mode: wavelength 850nm
4. Mixed light mode: wavelength 620nm or 850nm or 460nm
- Flexible silicone device
- Remote control
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB cable
- Head straps
- Built-in protective eye shields
- User manual